Monday, December 27, 2010

Girls Day Out

Kaylee had her first salon experience in October. I wasn't sure how it would go, being that she screams anytime Jeff or I try to detangle her hair... a price you pay for such beautiful curls. But she seemed to have faith in my stylist. She is a professional, after all!
Combed out and getting some layers to help avoid future tangles (worked for a week)
Now for some relaxing time under the blower, catching up on her gossip.
and finding things to buy...
Next Kaylee and Mom went to the archery shop to get a little practice in. First you gotta say hi to "mustache". Rub his tummy for good luck.
This was the first time I presented Kaylee with her "new" genesis bow. She was excited and had fun during her first lesson. I think it's going to be a while til she's really ready for it. Her attention span wasn't so great. But I'm just glad she enjoyed it.
Future archer:

No comments: