Thursday, May 3, 2007

Other Things to Remember

I don't want to take for granted the little everyday things that Kaylee does that I think are so adorable. Anytime she gets something paper-like in her hands - paper, magazines, plastic baggies, curtains, even leaves and petals - she has this need to try to tear it apart! It's so cute to watch.

People have commented on how interactive she is. When shown something new, she grabs it and digs right in. She's gotta pull at it, "bam" it, wave it around, and finally taste it before she is satisfied. But even then sometimes you got to try to tear it again and maybe bam it a few more times, just to be sure.


Yesterday I introduced Kaylee to bubbles and she really liked it. She had a big smile and clapped her hands. She seemed quite mystified when she'd try to grab one that maybe fell to the floor, and it would suddenly disappear. It's a good thing Mom can make more to distract her from this disappointment, or else the whole bubble thing could get really frustrating!



Well today Kaylee and I are going to go hiking with my friend Jill and her little one, Matthew. Then tomorrow we'll get to see my friend Rochelle and her little one, Johnathon. Rochelle and I get together every Friday and it's always really fun to see our babies interact with each other.

No comments: