Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Few Days in the Life

I got inspired to have some more arts and crafts time with Kaylee. So here we are on a gorgeous afternoon, on the back deck. You can see below the fine HOMEMADE fingerpaints I made while Kaylee napped:
But I soon learned that Kaylee doesn't like to get her hands dirty. She'd put one finger in, then wipe the tiny bit of paint off on the paper, then wipe her hand clean on the towel. Repeat. Repeat... done. Wow, art time was sure fun!


I don't think it comes across in this photo, but Hudson has some very deep blue eyes. I can't get enough of them!
I found this shirt at a garage sale. Isn't it great?


Wow - look at that hair all backlit by the sun! Uff da! Doesn't your mom ever brush your hair??!

This must've been Saturday night. Look at that gorgeous moon. I was fortunate on Sunday to be out walking when the full moon peeked up over the mountains. I couldn't believe how fast it rose and how big it was!
On Sunday we went down to the water. I never knew we had a "beach" in Bellingham!


I just thought this was so cute...
Look at that - the world is tilted!

So these are the last of my pictures. While I was sitting at this beach, holding Hudson in the carrier, he suddenly jumped and the camera fell out of my hand. Sand got into the door that opens the shutter and now we can't get it to open. SO... no more pictures for a while! Oh that makes me so sad!!

I just have to add that Kaylee has a new phrase which is so cute... "Oh nice!" except she draws out the "nice" - kinda like "noice". It's so funny to me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I like the new name of your blog! And sorry to hear about your camera, hope it's not too serious.