Saturday, September 27, 2008

Smiley Face

But I shouldn't neglect to update this blog. Hudson is growing so fast and so far I haven't written much about him.

All in all, he's been a pretty good baby. He gets colicky in the evenings, but tummy time seems to help with that. He seems to choke and spit up a lot. I'll have to ask the doctor about that at his next appointment. But the most special thing about him is that he smiles a lot.

It's so easy to make him smile. I just love that about him. You have to catch him though after a nap and a full tummy - then you don't have to do much, just look at him, and he gives the biggest grins. His smiles are infectious. His eyes squint and his smile goes off to one side, kinda like he knows something you don't. Or that you just told him the most hilarious joke. I've never known a baby to smile so much and so easily as Hudson.

No comments: