Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hudson Loves...


his crib

playing with the shade on his window

blue lights on various electronics

to squirm and crawl away as soon as I take off his diaper

bath time

toilet paper rolls

the water in the toilet

rugs, especially the corners

remotes

the vcr

banging on the sliding glass door

dropping things from his high chair

dropping things from everywhere else

throwing toys and chasing after them

socks

rocks

anything edible

anything inedible that he can put into his mouth

wheels on toys and trikes

to bounce on my lap or in my arms

to check out the inside of my mouth

to blow raspberries on his big bouncy ball

anything on my plate

good night moon

copying sounds I make - like coughing

fish

Kaylee jumping and dancing

when I DON'T go farther than two feet away from him

to smile

to laugh

and to make me smile and laugh!



No comments: