Saturday, August 14, 2010

SUPRISE! and a trip to MN

I bet you all thought I'd never make another post! Well my apologies. It's been so long. First with the pregnancy wearing me out and the nice summer weather we have, it's not easy to find time to sit down and blog. I think if I get caught up though, I'll do a bit better. That's my plan anyway.


So we left off last APRIL when I took the kids home for a visit to MN and Iowa. My last post was our time in Iowa with Jeff"s parents, so this will be about our time in MN with mine. I'm not sure I really remember much, other than we had a great time, so I'll just go with the pictures I took.


Hudson paying close attention to the wisdom of his Auntie.

Grandpa with his hands full!

One day Grandma and I took the kids to the Children's Museum in St Paul. It's got lots of wonderful exhibits for kids. You can really just let them go and explore. The most popular place for my kids was of course, the water room!


I can't believe how short I once cut Kaylee's hair! That's the main reason I put the above photo in.


This was a great room too. It's an enclose space so you don't need to worry about the kids sneaking off. Lots of places to crawl, climb, and explore.
I only took a couple pictures of our trip to the zoo. Cousin Heather made both pictures!


No comments: