Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Munchkins


Hudson is 2 1/2 and it shows! He's still my sweet boy at times, but he is STUBBORN! He gets a crazy idea into his head and he will not let it go. When he gets upset about something, he will cry and say "Uh oh... Oh boy!..." He is very into Thomas the Train and loves to play with his own train set. When Hudson wants me to follow him he'll say "Come on Mom... psss psss", like I'm a dog or something. I don't know where he picked that one up!

Kaylee is 4 1/2 and full of spark and energy. She wants only to wear summer clothes and play video games! That's not entirely true. We have had a lot of fun together lately. She will often exercise with me or go shoot our bows together. She loves her preschool and her many friends there. I can't believe this fall she will start kindergarten.
She can't seem to take a bad picture.
I have a hard time choosing!

Andrea is now 3 months old. She's not quite sleeping through the night, but that's a small price to pay for the easiest baby in the world! She is always so happy and full of smiles. I like to call her my sunshine :)

No comments: