Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Big strides

Ok, not so much strides as a lot of waddling back and forth. Kaylee started walking a little over a week ago. She still falls a lot but a little less each day. Unfortunately she did a face plant on the coffee table the other morning and got a nice bruise on her cheek, just in time for her 1 year pictures! I guess I'll hold off a week or so before getting them done.

She's one tough little kid though. She's taken some hard falls, and sure she cries, but then she moves on and gets right back to whatever she was doing. She's also been teething in silence. I was really surprised the other day to find her first tooth has poked through. She never even put up a fuss! Maybe some of her symptoms were covered by the fact that she's been dealing with a cold.

Anyway...big strides - she's walking now and got a tooth for her first birthday. I suppose soon she will be graduating from college, getting married and having babies of her own! Oh no, it's all happening too fast!

I'll get some birthday pictures posted here next week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOD MORNNNNING WASHINGTON!

TimmyJimmieFrackie received a package in the mail yesterday!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I'm currently enjoying 12 cups of SBC Henry's Blend! My co-workers will thank you as well when I start bouncing off my cube walls!
The girls started school this week and it seems we are back into the thick of things. Both are happy to be back, They must get that from me since I just LOVED going to school!
____________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kaylee!
Hope your mom and dad spoil you rotten on your day this Thursday the 9th of Aug.

Take care,
and Thanks again for the SBC care Package! I told Shauna and the girls no one and I mean no one touches the SBC! Shauna said they were going to open each package up to smell the coffee. That would not be good.
You have a mean sister :)


Take care
TimmyJimmyFrackey

Anonymous said...

Kaylee -

Congratulations on the walking trick! And congrats on your 1st tooth!
I can not wait to make you your 1st personal TommyJ pizza to eat.
Enjoy your cake Thursday, make sure to pitch some on the floor so your mom has something to clean up!
Since you can walk, is Daddy allowing you to play with the WII game now? I'm sure you could do the bowling game!
Happy Birthday Kaylee.
Love
Tom, Shauna, Heather, and Taylor