Friday, August 17, 2007

The Fair







Kaylee and I went around to all the barns at the fair. We got to see horses and ponies, cows, goats, sheep, and chickens. I was hoping to find the pig barn, but either they didn't have it or I didn't look hard enough. Kaylee really liked the animals. She always wants to touch them, until they put their noses right in her face, then she shies away. She seemed delighted when I showed her the cows and said "mooooo" along with the sign for "cow". She also seemed to love the roosters. I'd say "cock-a-doodle-doo!" and then one of the roosters would answer.

I was really good and had a low carb chicken wrap sandwich for lunch... but I just had to get a funnel cake before leaving! Kaylee and I went to town on it. I think I'll be full for a week!

No comments: