Monday, October 13, 2008

Bapa and Maka K

This past week Jeff's parents stayed with us. Kaylee really loved having her "Bapa and Maka" here to lavish her with attention. We wish they could live nearby and we could see a lot more of them.

Here's the cast on a night out to Bob's Burger:


Kaylee is reading a compeling novel.

Bapa and Maka pretending to be happy that I am taking their picture. Sorry I forgot to crop this picture. It's really bugging me, but I'd have to redo the entire post, so... I'll have to live with it.


This is me. No, I haven't been drinking - although it sure looks like I had a few!


My guys!

One day we spent the afternoon at a park. What a nice, sunny day it turned out to be. I'm sorry for all the many pictures below. I just couldn't pick favorites, so I had to include them all.
How fun!
How precious!
How sweet!
This has got to be one of the coolest pictures ever! Jeff took it. Kaylee looks like she's just suspended in the air.

Tiny moments in the life of a toddler:




Racing Bapa:
Not liking the tube slide (but loving the "do"):
More tiny moments in my toddler's little life:


Check out Jeff - ha!!


Let's go throw rocks in the water:


Oh yeah, Hudson was there too. He slept through it all and woke up complaining that I never take him anywhere!





No comments: