Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can Cakes

I just had to write this down before I forgot. Kaylee's all time favorite food (and my favorite pronunciation so far) is "can cakes". "I want can cakes." She says it almost everyday and usually many times every day. To me it sounds so cute when she says it in that sweet little voice of hers.

On a related note, Jeff was getting ready for work yesterday when Kaylee came into the closet and said loud and proud "Bull Crap" - only she didn't say 'crap' if you know what I mean. He was totally taken aback. He must've wondered what has been going on at home that she would so casually exclaim such a phrase. Then she pointed to his shirt and said again "blue shirt" - which with her pronunciation sounds so much like "b.s."

Oh yeah, we got it on video!

No comments: