Thursday, January 1, 2009

Confession

I want to begin this new year with a clear conscience. You might find this shocking that I would make such a confession on my blog of all places. But sometimes, you just want to tell the whole world how you feel.

The thing is... there's a new man in my life and I'm head over heels for him.

It was love at first sight.

He's younger and yet he's bald.

He's got gorgeous blue eyes, an infectious laugh and engaging smile.

I could listen to him talk for hours.

He's kind of a momma's boy (but I like that)

He's really into books, his hands, and when he can find them, his feet also. A simple man, with simple tastes, and so simple to love.

Hold onto your hearts... you're gonna love him too...







Here's my new man:


1 comment:

Chris and Christina said...

man-o-man, he is young! i'm telling jeff for sure.