Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drawings

Today my little artist put on some gloves (like Mommy does when she's handling raw chicken or veggies). This has nothing to do with the rest of the post, I just thought it was really cute!
See those cute jammies? I bought them a LONG time ago and she never wanted to wear them... until today. I'm glad they still fit, but she won't be wearing them long. Well, we discovered that she could use Mommy's legs as a slide when she's wearing these. Boy, am I worn out. That girl could slide till the cows come home...and then some! Now I think they're her favorite jammies. I can just see her using them to slide out of bed in the morning, and then climbing back up to do it again.
Here are some of Kaylee's drawings today. The first has something to do with rain. I'm not sure who or what is in the middle, but that would be rain all around. I particularly like the little splash of color on the bottom left. She mostly wanted to stick with blue today, but in a moment of inspiration, she had to break out with some other colors.
Next is something that was going on outside at the time. She could hear kids playing, so maybe that is what this is.
This last one she told me is a picture of her Maka doing something. She didn't actually specify which Maka (grandma) however. So I'll let them duke it out:

Likely they'll be arguing over which Maka it isn't. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't duke it out with Maka Kok, but I think that it is adoreable that she thinks to include grandma (either one of us) in her artwork!