Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love the way Kaylee will often answer a yes/no question with "Yep". It's more like: "yyyyep"

The last couple of days she's been saying "Sure do" to almost any question asked of her. "Do you want to take a bath" - "sure do!" "Would you like some juice?" "Sure do"

I don't know where she got that from, but it's fun.

Hudson really surprised me today. He was sitting on my lap as I was looking up something on the computer. Suddenly he turns around, looks up at my face and gives me a huge smile. Oh, it just melted my heart. I don't know why it was so surprising. I guess it's just such a "big kid" thing to do. You don't expect your little baby to turn around and smile at you like that.

Well I'm almost done with the pants I decided to knit for Hudson and I can already tell without trying them on that they are way too small. Jeff says they'd make some good shorts. I think the lady who made the pattern lives in Australia - they must have little hobbit children down there or something. :)

No comments: