Saturday, February 7, 2009

Prayer Off

A couple times now Kaylee has done something which I find quite amusing and I have to write it down so I don't forget.

When I put her down for a nap we always say prayers and then I sing her a song. After the prayer she checks to make sure that my hands are not still folded. If they are, she reaches over and moves my hands apart saying "prayer off". I guess folded hands are only for praying.

I try to finish out the song without laughing, but it's kind of hard to do.

It reminds me of being a little girl in church, listening to the pastor preaching. I thought, "Hey, this is good! God should hear this." So I folded my hands together thinking that now God could hear what was being said...as if it was some kind of microphone or something. How cute was I?

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's one of the cutest things I've heard! Definitely one to remember.