Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Few Pictures

It's hard to take a clear picture when you have a squirmy baby in your arms, but this is the view down the coastline at the time when the double rainbow was out over the water. I won't include my pictures of that because they really didn't turn out good.
Here's the inside of our condo. Far down the hallway is the front entrance. There's a bedroom and bath on the left behind the kitchen, another bedroom to the right with it's own bathroom, and our room was on the left by the fireplace. Three bedrooms, three baths - that's pretty spoiled! I don't know why I didn't get a picture facing the other way. Guess I'll have to go back.


When we first arrived, this was the view that greeted us. What a lovely sunset. I love the way the colors turned out in the above picture, but I am happier with the composition of the one below. So of course, I must include both.


After a long 8 hour car ride we got back home last night safe and sound. Both kids were very anxious to get out of their car seats, but they did a fantastic job of traveling. I thought Kaylee would be excited to see her house again, but she cried out "NO - different house!" I asked if she meant the "Ocean house" and yes, that's what she was hoping for. Oh, it broke my heart! This morning when she got up - she ran back into her room, grabbed her coat and her backpack, and said "Ocean house!". All day I've had to explain that we aren't going back to the ocean house anytime soon. By far it was our favorite place of all the timeshare locations we've been to. We're definitely going back - just not today!


No comments: