Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Camera

I took the new camera to the park today, and boy do I ever like it! When I'm outside I can set it to automatic and it takes some very quick pictures. The biggest problem now is that I take SO MANY pictures! It just happens so fast! Here are a few of my favorites:

Someday I'd like to get better at adjusting photos manually. I took a class in high school, but that was so long ago.
I've found that when I take pictures indoors - set to automatic - I don't like the way it turns out so much. They're dark or have big shadows - the color just seems off. I'll work on that. In the meantime I'll try not to post the 150 cute pictures I took at the park today.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Want to take a class together???? :)

Anonymous said...

I finally got a chance to catch up on Kokamamie World! As usual, the pictures are great and so are the captions and context comments. Thanks for sharing everyday life with us Gparents in MN! Hudson is growing up so fast during this first year. And it is obvious that Kaylee loves her little brother. It was great hearing about Kaylee at Hudson's current age. Aren't you glad that you kept those notes! Love you all! Mom/Gma