Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cookies

Kaylee got a bake set for Christmas and I thought it was about time we tried it out. (Plus, I wanted cookies!) So one day I made up a batch of sugar cookie dough to see how it would go.
I decided to put the sprinkles into little paper cups so that Kaylee could just push the shapes into them rather than trying to get her to sprinkle them. It was definitely the way to go - a lot less messy!

Here's some left over dough - Kaylee wants to push her face into it and make an imprint. My camera was just not quick enough to capture her with her face down. She never actually did it - she was just pretending. When we were in MN for Christmas, she watched her older cousins put their faces into playdough and we had a good laugh about it.

Mmmm - the first batch is done! (overdone!) These three pictures were taken in succession. I didn't notice that Kaylee had tried this cookie...

...and then set it back down. Now I ask her which one is for Mommy.

"This one", she says!
Thanks a lot!

No comments: