Friday, January 16, 2009

Play Dough Play Time

Kaylee is still talking about making play dough a couple days ago. It's really surprising because normally she doesn't like to get dirty in any way.

Here's her strange concoction:


Kaylee's method was to take a scoop of flour into her hands and then clap and rub them together, making a big cloud.


The secret to a really great playdough is to lean over and blow into the bowl.
Can you see all the flour in her hair?

What a wonderful, fun mess!


I love the following sequence of pictures. Kaylee is concentrating really hard on what she's doing...
I ask her to look up at me and smile and I get "that look":

Then she turns away and I spy that adorable secret smile that she just can't hold back any more...

When all was said and done, there was nothing left to do but dump her into the bath tub and scrub her from head to toe. But she was in such a great mood, she didn't mind me washing her hair! (First time that's ever happend!!)

No comments: