Friday, August 21, 2009

More Reasons to Love WA

Free blackberries!

This morning we went down to the waterfront. I picked blackberries while Jeff walked with the kids on the beach. I wish I had my camera because I "found" the largest hunk of petrified wood I have ever seen! It's a big huge boulder sitting right there by the parking lot. I couldn't believe it. Now I have to go back again and take a picture to show you all.

Then we headed over to what we now call the "kite park" to play on the playground and fly Kaylee's kite again. It's so nice to live so close to such neat places.

So... today I think I might make a blackberry pie!

p.s. This is my 200th post. I'm definitely making blackberry pie.
(UPDATE: Here are pictures of that rock. You tell me, does it look like petrified wood to you?)

No comments: