Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweet Surprising Sister!

A few Mondays back I got a call from my sister, whom I like to call "Sister". She surprised me with the news that she was coming out to visit over the weekend! It was SO nice to have her out here. I wish she could've stayed longer, but I don't think my neices would've allowed it! :)

Here are our pictures from a visit to Boulevard park on an evening much like the one in which I forgot my camera. So now I feel better!
Here's my bench:
A view south towards the boardwalk from outside the coffee shop:
Then looking back north:

Hard to get a decent photo of this guy. He's always too busy to bother looking over at me. I must've resorted to saying I had some food for him in this one:

This little cutie is finally being able to pose for us when we ask her to. It's so nice not having to act like something amazing or shocking has just happened so that she'll look over!
This time I positioned the camera down by the rocks he was so diligently looking through...
Oh, I think he found some....


Now for my sunset pictures (in no particular order as you will see)



1 comment:

Jen said...

Those are great pictures of Hudson! I love the playground one.