Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumkins

Kaylee really seemed to enjoy carving the pumpkins. Here you see her scooping back in everything I had already scooped out:
It's always fun to use a spoon!

Kaylee was pretty good at figuring out the "puzzle" lid:
Mommy's is on the right and Kaylee's is on the left. In the end though, they were both Kaylee's pumpkins!


I tried for a long, long time to get a picture of both kids looking at me with some sort of pleasant expression, but this is the best I got. Kaylee had too much fun jumping off the welcome mat.
We didn't dress up this year or do any festivals or trick-or-treating. I didn't think it would mean a whole lot to her at this time. Maybe in another year she'll understand a little more and think it's fun.




1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute pumpkins, the orange ones are cute too:) Ailin misses Kaylee, she said she likes Kaylees pumpkin the best!