Saturday, November 29, 2008

Too Big for His Britches

I can literally see Hudson getting bigger.

Yesterday he was just barely fitting into his 3/6 month pants. Today, I just couldn't get them on. Not without a lot of wrestling and pinching. What's worse is that there must be a bunch of babies getting into the 9 month size now, because I went to the consignment store and they had a whole lotta nothing for him.


Except I found one 9 month shirt. I brought it home, washed it, and then couldn't get it on him. Grrr...


So now he's in some overalls and that'll be his pants until I can find some that'll fit him. He's having the same problem Kaylee had. If I find pants that fit around his waist, then the legs are too long. Or if the legs are right, they don't fit his waist.


Look at him. Doesn't he look so much older today?

No comments: