Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in Minnesota

Here are a few pictures we took on our trip:

Kaylee at the start of our journey, looking very enthused about the plane ride.
The kids actually did very well both ways. Hudson slept most of the time. Poor Kaylee was very tired but couldn't sleep until the last few minutes of the flight (both ways). But she did wonderful and we're very proud of her!
Grandma holding Hudson:
The girls showing Kaylee how to play with playdough, and Kaylee showing the girls how SHE plays with playdough...
Hudson and I shared a bed every night. We found he wouldn't have anything to do with a portable crib. I got to see why so many women love to cosleep with their babies. I miss cuddling up at night! Here he is sitting up in bed, what a cutie!

Hudson giving Grandpa a big smile:
Kaylee eating some cheese and ready to open some presents:
Here's Kaylee back home being dazzled by the advent candles. I thought it was nice:

I wish I had my camera out more often on our trip. I think we took more video than still shots. I should've taken a picture of all of our incredible meals while home. We had hotdishes, a roast, lasagna, soup du jour a la Thomas, pasta procedure, and pizza! Thanks for all the fine meals Mom & Dad, and you too Uncle Frackie. Now I have to find some bigger pants!
We had a lot of fun playing games and just hanging out with family. I loved watching Kaylee become more interactive with her Aunt and Uncle, and her Maka and Bapa. It was also neat to see her playing with her cousins.
We are so glad we had the opportunity to go, despite the weather and all the challenges of traveling with young ones (who are sick, poor things). Despite the cold, I'm left with such warm memories. This is a Christmas we won't soon forget!
I could go on, but my brain is numb and I'm in desperate need of sleep. So, goodnight!

No comments: