Monday, December 8, 2008

I feel a John Denver song coming on...

Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy...

In the last few days, the sun has made an appearance in the late afternoon. Well, maybe just afternoon. The sun sets so early I can hardly say it's LATE afternoon. Anyway, I love it's soft, golden hue and the way it lights up Hudson's eyes.

I love his eyes. I've never been so in love with this shade of blue before!
Sunshine - in his eyes - makes me happy!

Can't say the same for him though!

Yep, I took a second crying picture. One wasn't enough. You'd think a mom would immediately set down her camera and hold her poor baby or at least move him out of the sunlight. But no, I was too enamored with the soft glow of sunlight on his face and the adorable way his face scrunches up when he's mad.
Speaking of being mad, I noticed that Hudson has his own peculiar way of expressing his frustration. Kaylee used to ball up her fist and run it along side her head, back to front, when she was angry. I notice that Hudson seems to turn over towards his left side. At first I thought he was just trying to roll over and getting frustrated that he couldn't quite get there. Then I noticed him doing it while in an upright position as well. So I'm starting to think that it's his way of expressing his displeasure.
He's getting so close to rolling over. I wonder what he'll do once he can roll. He'll need to find a new way to "vent".

No comments: