Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What a Day!

We just had an unbelievably horrible experience at the Portrait Studio today. It was a 3 hour nightmarish fiasco! I won't go into details. I only mention it to say that once I get the prints, I will scan them and post some of my favorites on here for you all to see.

At the end of the day, when all the craziness had passed and the house was quiet, I sat and read with my kids. Kaylee lay on her pillow, chomping a pacifier on the sides of her mouth to soothe those two top incisors that are coming in. Hudson lay on another pillow - his whole fist in his mouth - drool coming out like a faucet. My two kids laying there, chomping away to soothe their teething, so attentively focused on me as I read them Mooncake for the third time in a row.

Such peace and joy filled me then.

What a day! :)

No comments: