Friday, April 17, 2009

More Stuff

Have I ever mentioned that I love the way Kaylee emphasises her words with hand gestures? It's so cute. She seems to be a hand talker. Often her hands are palms up and she pumps her arms when she's making a point.

I also love when Kaylee sings the ABC song and gets to the "LMNOP" part. It sounds like "L and M and M and M - O - P"

Hudson has had another development that I forgot to report the other day. As well as starting to crawl a bit and play peek-a-boo, I've also discovered he can sit himself up in his crib. I haven't actually seen him do it, I just peek in on him and see him sitting up in there. I suspect he uses the rails to help himself up. He's never gone from laying down to sitting up anywhere else in the house. But it was a surprising development for me the other day. I peeked in when I thought he was sleeping and saw him sititng up with a pacifier in his mouth, just quietly playing. What a sweet boy!

No comments: