Friday, April 3, 2009

My Little Reader

I know that less is more, but honestly... how can a mom choose from so many cute shots!
As I was getting Hudson ready for bed last night. Kaylee jumped up into the rocking chair and began "reading" books quietly to herself.

My heart just melted...

I told her she looked "SO CUTE" and asked if she could wait there while I got the camera. She agreed (surprisingly), and we had our first ever photo session.


She seemed to like the attention of the camera. That's never happened before. So I kept clicking away. Poor Hudson waited so patiently on his changing table. I think I heard him sigh.

A few times when I asked Kaylee to look at me and smile, she struck this pose. I guess smiling at mom involes opening wide!


How sweet. I think this is my new favorite shirt for her. So cute with blue jeans!

No comments: