Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mommy According to Kaylee

My friend Jen posted this little quiz on her facebook page. I decided to see what a 2 year old would say when asked these questions, so here are Kaylee's answers:
  1. What is something I always say to you? "doctor"
  2. What makes me happy? "Kaylee happy"
  3. What makes me sad? "Kaylee sad"
  4. How do I make you laugh? "ha- hee hee hee hi"
  5. What do you think I was like as a child? "Kaylee girl"
  6. How old am I? "Hudson, Kaylee, Daddy"
  7. How tall am I? "you achoo"
  8. What is my favorite thing to do? "go fish"
  9. What do I do when you're not around? "you nap" (I wish!)
  10. If I become famous, what will it be for? "Kaylee play railroad" ?? I'm not entirely sure what she said.
  11. What am I really good at? "stories at night"
  12. What am I not really good at? "Kaylee wake up" (she's got that right - she's an EARLY riser!)
  13. What is my job? "Kaylee work"
  14. What is my favorite food? "grasshoppers"
  15. What makes me proud of you? "say again amen"
  16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? "monkey show" (curious george!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

So for your birthday, grasshoppers?